Very early in the morning at 4:00 AM, we will pass by your hotel in our private tourist transport. We will then proceed on the route heading south from the city of Cusipata-Paucarpata, traveling for approximately 2 hours. During this time, you will enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, fruit salad, hot beverages, etc.). After breakfast, we will continue for about 40 minutes to the checkpoint, where we will start the hike.
Once we arrive at this point, our guide will provide you with instructions and route recommendations, along with the latest updates before we finally begin.
The hike will last for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain at 5,020 meters above sea level. Along the way, you’ll observe the local wildlife, including llamas and alpacas tended to by shepherds dressed in beautiful traditional regional clothing. Passing through stunning valleys and heading to higher elevations surrounded by snow-capped peaks (Ausangate), we’ll almost reach the summit, where you’ll witness the change in landscape to the colorful range of Vinicunca (5,020 meters / 16,466 feet). We’ll arrive at this point between 10:30 to 11:00 AM. Here, our guide will provide detailed explanations about the geography, ecosystem, and the mountain’s colors. You’ll then capture the most beautiful photos of the Rainbow Mountain, enjoying the breathtaking scenery from 5,080 meters above sea level. After this, we’ll take the return route through the viewpoint of Red Valley, the red mountains, a hike on this ecosystem considered an Andean desert. Finally, we’ll visit another spot in Vinicunca for photos before returning to Llaqto, where our vehicle will be waiting. We’ll have our delicious buffet lunch with a variety of Andean dishes. Subsequently, we’ll return to the city of Cusco, arriving in the imperial city at around 5:00 PM.
The service includes:
The service does not include:
We recommend bringing:
The Tourist Ticket is not required.
PRECIOS POR PERSONA - 2023:
|50||Por persona (servicio compartido)|
Requirements to book the tour:
- Tour start date.
- First names (as they appear on the passport).
- Last names (as they appear on the passport).
- Scanned passport or identity card (mandatory).
- Bring a copy of the Andean Immigration Card (TAM), which will be given to you upon entering Peru.
- Passport number.
- Minimum passport validity of 6 months.
- Date of birth.
- Name of your hotel.
- Contact numbers.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Note: We do not accept 100% payment of the tour cost.
- Make sure to check if you require a Tourist Visa for your visit to Peru. The prices are promotional and for cash payments. If you choose to pay by credit card, an 8% surcharge will be applied to the total.
- Please remember to maintain a minimum passport validity of 6 months before your travel date.